A little prayer can't hurt eh? I want this job real bad! Feel free to read that last sentence in manner of Napolean Dynamite. I find it's much more entertaining that way.So you may or may not have noticed my little satellite icon beeping (silently) over there on the right. I've added yet another new feature to the robust environment that is Jupiter's Hunter. Pardon me while I have a good chuckle over that one.
Ok, I'm done. The satellite link will take you to my new Transmissions page where I will keep links to silly little home movies I've shot with my digital camera. It amazes me still that the camera has a movie feature. With sound! Crazy. There's just no such thing as dedicated anything anymore. But getting back to my movie snippets....they are nothing fancy, or artsy....hell they're probably not interesting or entertaining either. They just happen to be moments I grabbed the camera and filmed for a few seconds. Enjoy. Or not as the case may be.
By the way, I made that little Flash satellite all by myself. It took me two days and you wanna know why? Because I don't know shit about Flash that's why! Duh.
No comments:
Post a Comment