Man is it hot today, it's like Africa hot. Relief in the form of thunder showers are coming tonight which is good because then I'll be able to open the windows again. I hate having to keep them closed. This past weekend was perfect weather wise. Let me repeat, it was PERFECT! Sunny, 83 degrees and breezy. Perfect. Both Saturday and Sunday. Now, not so much.
So just so you know, my new nickname is Quilty McQuiltsalot. I finished my nephew's quilt, see here.
And have begun, and am already half way finished with another project, see here.
It was too hot to sew today. Well that and I need more batting and was too lazy to go to the fabric store. Um, that's not entirely accurate. I was going to hit the store after I bought some work clothes at the mall but I met with such a resounding failure at said mall I said "fuck it!" and went home. It's too hot to drive, too hot to shop, too hot to blah blah blah.
My solution? 24 ounces of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Not the best solution mind you, but a cold one.
Oh, and the start date for my new job is Monday, August 8th!
But before that, one more trip to Virginia Beach with Becky to see Duran Duran on August 3rd! Hardy (fuckin) har har. *ahem*
No comments:
Post a Comment