Kitten season is upon us! Yesterday we got the call to foster and are now housing a litter of nine kittens. Let me repeat...NINE KITTENS! They are an insane-o troup who are eerily and heartbreakingly similiar in markings to our very first foster family. There is even a little Bubby clone among them (the one in the middle although you can't tell from that photo).
We've only had them 24 hours but they have made great progress in relaxing in their new environment and tolerating Jeff and I petting, man-handling and loving them to pieces. Click the links below for a few more pictures. By the way, these are not their names, just photo titles.
Trio
Spot
Little Girl
Friendly Boy
Domino
One of Three All Black Kitties
One of Three Boys Who Look Like This!
By the way, I've not posted any pictures of our house re-siding project because ever since we booked the job it's been raining like a motherfucker (and rain = no work done). Seriously, we're about to build an ark already. I have a couple pictures but I want to wait until I have a scope of the entire job before I post them and we're weeks away from that.
No comments:
Post a Comment