
Right, I have old news for those near and dear to whom I've already told, but for those of you still reading this godforsaken blog here goes; I bought a horse. Let me repeat that....I BOUGHT A HORSE!
For that reason and that reason alone I am going to try to get back to this site. There will no doubt be lots of interesting stories to tell being a first time horse owner. Well, interesting if you like horses or like watching a novice try (screw up) new things. Either way, enjoy! Now, without further ado, here he is. My gorgeous regististered Paint gelding. Standing at 15.1 hands high and at only a mere five years young. The half quarter horse, half mustang big man himself. Coda! (also known as Dancing War Cloud to his fancy registered friends)
I LOVE HIM!
:)
And for the glutton who wants more pictures, click here, or here, or here and maybe here.
No comments:
Post a Comment