11/14/2007

Nicknames I have given my horse Coda:
The Big Man
Big Foot
Oh Ye of the Giant Head
OhMyGodYouAreSoCute
Fuzzy (now that his winter coat is in)

Things I say to him when he is being a five year old (ie:being bad):
Don't be a jerk!
Stop being a butt!
Why are you being a noodge?
Quit it!
Put that foot down now!
ILoveYouButYouArePissingMeOff!

Cool things about him that make me happy:
After a ride he lets me give him lots of hugs. Any other time he's is too busy "dancing" as I like to say.
When I take his bridle off, he shakes his head like a dog shakes when it's wet.
He enjoys having his chin tickled.
He's the perfect size for me but everyone thinks he's BIG.

Things I love best about him:
His willingness and trust in me.
He doesn't have a mean bone in his body.
9 times out of 10, he does what I ask.
Sometimes he comes when I call him.
He is mine. :)

No comments: