Jesus Christ it's almost December. How the hell did that happen??
I just want to say thank you to Bryan and Karlyn for hosting such a gorgeous and fun wedding. The fact it was in Maui helped make it gorgeous and the fact I was surrounded by good friends (and a bit of family) made it beyond fun. It was a spectacular time and I am honored to have been a part of it. Thanks again guys, I adore you both.
Hawaii was just as beautiful the second time around. I made sure to get in the water as much as possible. Swam with many honu and even a white-tipped reef shark. I loved every moment of it and was absolutely one of the quickest weeks of my life.
Finally got back to the barn this past Sunday after a nearly three-month hiatus. I rode a new horse named Grizzly. A sweet, furry, bastard without a bad bone in his body but used to getting his own way. As a result, I am sore as hell now but happy to be back in the saddle, I've really missed it.
Jeff went back to London for another two weeks on November 26th. This trip has been easier for me to handle than his first stint in October. Could be because after his first two weeks away I finally got used to sleeping in the house alone. Or it could be because this time his work is flying me over to visit him this weekend. I'm still amazed at the entire thing. I have a company car coming to pick me up at 4pm Thursday and I fly out to London that night. I'm there until Monday morning when they shuttle me back home. We're staying at the Stafford which is on St. James and just across from Buckingham Palace. Hopefully I'll get the bulk of my Christmas shopping done while I'm there. I think I've done more travel this year then in my entire life! Very exciting.
I got a call from my brother this week. He told me he is being evicted today. My "it's not my fault" mantra isn't making me feel much better. I'll keep repeating it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment