Sorry all the images & URL's are broken.
They linked to my old site which is no more.
Someday I'll fix, but not today.
12/19/2006
When I sleep, I almost always dream. From the bizarre to the mundane, in color and in black & white. Hell, I once dreamt in animation. Depending on how I wake up and if I was dreaming when I woke I may or may not remember them in great detail. This morning was one of those times when I was in mid-dream when the alarm went off and for whatever reason, the song on the radio woke me gradually so I didn't snap into consciousness. In the dream I was standing in my old house with my brother watching a baseball game on tv. Except instead of people, the players were giant, tropical fish. Fancy-tailed goldfish, convict cichlids, angelfish and gouramis all moving through the air as though swimming in water. Their bodies about the size of a SmartCar and sparkling with brightly colored scales. They were pretty good players too. I watched for a minute then said to my brother behind me, "Giant fish playing baseball. You know, if you'd never seen it before it would seem kinda weird."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment